RISE 3 LTF/EN B
RISE3 – Rise Higher
RISE. The name says it all. The third generation of our high-end B wing follows the seamless virtues of its predecessor – top performance, combined with comfort in flight.
The new RISE3 is completely new from the ground up. A great amount of development in design evolved from the HERO (our new ultra-light high-performance wing) and is also geared for top performance in the high B category.
• Improved performance of around half a glide-angle number compared to its predecessor.
• More top-end speed, comparable with higher classed wings.
• Perfectly balanced. A pitch neutral flying characteristic ensures perfect gliding in all kinds of conditions. Performance and comfort in challenging conditions is exceptional.
• More stability. Allowing you to achieve more with less stress.
• Dynamic handling. The RISE3 exhibits agile and responsive turning characteristics, immediately following the pilot inputs.
• Glider weight. By creating a lightweight construction in combination with durable materials, we were able to create a light glider that offers excellent product longevity.
Generation Airfoil: Design
cues taken from the HERO provide excellent performance, stability, climbing in
thermals, high top-end speed and an overall comfortable flying characteristic.
Winglet design: We’ve
introduced a winglet profile shape to the tips – similar to modern airplanes.
By applying this design feature, it enlarges the projected aspect ratio,
improves performance and enhances directional stability.
Inner Construction: The
internal construction has been newly concepted and optimized. This supports
weight reduction and increases positive flying characteristics. It is widely
known that internal design construction has a large part to play in the overall
characteristics of the glider.
construction with durable materials
50/50 lightweight Inner bag
your initial launch, you’ll notice that everything feels simpler, sharper and
cleaner. The RISE3 reacts directly to pilot input. The agile handling makes it
easy to stay in every thermal. At same time the wing dampens turbulence
effortlessly. The well balanced flying behaviour transfers into comfort in
flight. The high stability makes flying stress-free, allowing the pilot to
remain relaxed and achieve more.
Under acceleration, the RISE3 shows its racing genes. The surroundings blur. The
top speed is astoundingly high for its class. Collapse behaviour is according to
class, nevertheless, the glider is forgiving and easy to control. Rapid
height-loss manoeuvres such as B-stalls, spirals and big-ears are performed
* Weight - with Softlinks and Superlight Brake-Handles. Standard delivery with regular break-handles and maillons + 150 g